Natural Speech Recognition Software Engineer (ASR)
We're looking for an expert in Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) technologies. Responsibilities will include the identification, testing, selection, and implementation of tools for optimal real-time speech recognition in a call centre environment.
If you're ready, join our exciting and game-changing journey as a Natural Speech Recognition Software Engineer, fill in the following form and we'll get in touch with you within 24 hours.
- Identification, testing, and implementation of commercial and/or open source speech recognition solutions
- Speech model training and refinement to enhance speech recognition accuracy
- Practical design and implementation of speech recognition environments designed to meet performance, cost, and accuracy goals
- Prove viability of the solution through mechanisms like proof-of-concepts or prototypes
- Work in close collaboration with product management and backend / data engineers to ensure alignment between product goals and technical implementation
- Improving our technologies with in-depth knowledge and constructive feedback
- Education and technical guidance for other engineers and management
- Real-world experience developing and deploying speech recognition solutions, ideally in a real-time telephony environment (Call Centre and/or Interactive Voice Response) required
- Knowledge of a relevant field of research, such as Machine Learning, Statistical Modelling, Natural Language Understanding, Machine Translation, Automatic Speech Recognition
- Deep practical experience developing and deploying AI/ML models in real-world environments using tools and platforms like MXNet, Caffe, Spark MLip, and TensorFlow
- Strong technical architecture, design, deployment and operational level knowledge of AI platforms, standards, protocols and devices
- Professional problem solver, pro-active, team-worker, rigorous and 100% result-driven
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with confidence and maturity
- Smart, creative and practical at the same time
- Outstanding engineering talent proven by great results, open source contributions preferred
- Strong understanding in facilitating complex foreign APIs
- Experienced in more than programming language
- Experienced in using cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google) and their related ML/AI products
- Experienced in developing state-less software
- Experienced in highly distributed applications
- Experienced in using GIT and Continuous integrations
- Experienced in working iterative to deliver first results fast
- Experienced in working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures
Aigent is an early stage startup focused on bringing advances in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to customer service. Our goal is to help customer service departments interact more efficiently and effectively with their customers while handling voice calls. The ambitious and exciting software developed with natural language processing, content- and sentiment analysis ensures that the contact centre agents and their managers receive real-time advice while they are speaking on the phone with the customer. The advantages are:
- It shortens the call; the call center agent always answers correctly and consistent within compliance rules.
- It improves the quality of the call and leads to faster and better responses and decreases servicing costs.
- It improves customer satisfaction.
We predict customer satisfaction and show the call center agent how the customer feels about the call, helping the agent to avoid escalations. We ensure that customers and agents achieve their goals better and faster than ever before. We are very result-driven, transparent and fast-moving. Our founding team has a strong background in the call center environment, providing access to data, call recordings and real-world users.
CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGIES
We're working with exciting technologies, including Artificial General Intelligence (AGI), Speech Recognition (ASR), and Natural Language Processing (NLP). Our mission is to understand a service conversation and build an elegant and effective user interface to leverage that understanding to make communication better.
We challenge each other and have freedom to test, learn, improve and to be innovative every day. We look into new technologies, analysing in-depth state-of-the-art and experimental technologies to find the best possible solutions. We are looking for new Aigents who are creative, passionate and ready to push the boundaries in all areas. If you are into the latest technology, believe that only the sky is the limit we want to hear from you.
- Beautiful and well-managed office space in the center of Amsterdam
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be heard
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Daily lunch
- Training and development programs