Natural Language Semantic Analysis Engineer
Aigent is an early stage startup building technology to assist customer support agents to reduce call handling time and increase customers satisfaction with faster and better responses.We're building the future of the call center industry with exciting software to assist customer service agents handling voice calls. With real-time natural language processing and sentiment analysis we deliver call center agents and their managers real-time advice for handling their ongoing calls.
We predict customer satisfaction and let the agent know how their customer feels about the call, helping to avoid escalations. We ensure that customers and agents achieve their goals better and faster than ever before.
We are very ambitious and will expect very much from you and everyone in the team to move fast forward.
You will be working on a variety of ambitious projects, developing services to stream and analyse voice in real-time and co-design our backend and AI architecture to deliver a flexible and fast changing product. We empower you and everyone in the team to take a look into new technologies, analysing in-depth state-of-the-art and experimental technologies to find the best possible solutions for our use-cases.
If you're ready and want to join our exciting and game-changing journey as a potential new Natural Language Processing Software Engineer please fill the following form and we'll get in touch with you within 24 hours.
- Very strong understanding and experience in the field of AI and related technologies.
- Deep experience developing AI models in real-world environments.
- Significant experience deploying ML models. Experience developing AI solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code e.g. Familiar using ML Platforms/Tools like MXNet, Caffe, Spark MLlib, TensorFlow
- Strong technical architecture, design, deployment and operational level knowledge of AI platforms, standards, protocols and devices
- Professional problem solver, pro-active, team-worker, rigorous and 100% result-driven
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with confidence and maturity
- Smart, creative and practical at the same time
- Outstanding engineering talent proven by great results, open source contributions preferred
- Strong understanding in facilitating complex foreign APIs
- Experienced in more than programming language
- Experienced in using cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google) and their related ML/AI products
- Experienced in developing state-less software
- Experienced in highly distributed applications
- Experienced in using GIT and Continuous integrations
- Experienced in working iterative to deliver first results fast
- Experienced in working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures
- Implementing the first building blocks of our future AI/ML technology
- Result- and performance driven implementations
- Prove viability of the solution through mechanisms like proof-of-concepts or prototypes
- Education and technical guidance for other engineers and management
- Working in close collaboration with product management and backend / data engineers
- Improving our technologies with in-depth knowledge and constructive feedback
- Beautiful and well-managed office space in the center of Amsterdam
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Remote days
- Training and development programs